Thursday, March 3, 2016

ainishakinah


Assalamualaikum. Waalaikumsalam.


Hi, for a loooooong time I didn't post any entry in this blog, finally I have to. (huhuhu) My web programming's lecturer asked all of students to have one blog so yeah my friends and classmates do also have a blog. You know, its kinda funny yet embarrassed when our friends or classmates or acquaintance or anyone who knows us read our blog (maybe its only me do have that feels hahaha). Its be like 'eyyy malunyaaaa' but when my blog's followers which is do not know me in real life read and know all about what I've through, what I've posted, I don't feel anything hahahaha. 

Actually, when our lecturer asked to create our own blog and she wants to look into it, I was sooo nervous, confused and all of that kind of feeling & I was be like "alamak, nak kena buat blog baru ke teruskan je guna blog lama ni" something like that. Andddd I decided that I want to use this blog and deleted all the posts since 2011 ((found myself 2 days for decide shall I delete or not hohoho))

I took a final decision that I want to start this not-so-new blog on 3rd March 2016. And actually I wanted to post this entry on 3pm but I missed the time (lol). I have to introduce myself actually. So here we begin.



My name is Nur Aini Shakinah binti Mohd Sharif. People used to call me Aini for short. I was born as the eldest sister among 5 siblings on 20 Sept '97. Proudly I'm a Johorean. Now, I'm pursuing my studies in Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) & always got homesick (HAHAHA)

To be honest, I'm lacked of idea to what I should write here. So, if you want to know more about me, just click the ADMIN page on the top of this blog or maybe you have any queries, just ask me on my ask.fm (gahhh my ask.fm also got spider web T^T) Thank you for your wasted time.........erk(?) 

p/s: Sorry for my grammatical error (thanks to nabel :p) and....I would be glad if you leave a comments below. THANK YOU <3

7 comments:

  1. haha goodluck :) lebih bgs lagi buang semua post tu haha so that tak ada org yg stalk post kita yg lama2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha itu lah pasal tapi sayang kooooot T^T

      Delete
  2. haha risau lect stalk entry lama punya pasal, terpaksa delete :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr, mazni! hahaha delete semua post dah tapi ada lah dalam 2 posts revert to draft hehehehe

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haaa In Shaa Allah. Thankyou, siqah (<3)

      Delete